Assistant Patrol Leader
The Assistant Patrol Leader is appointed by the Patrol Leader and leads the patrol in his absence.
Reports To: The Patrol Leader.
Assistant Patrol Leader Duties:
* Helps the Patrol Leader plan and steer patrol meetings and activities.
* Helps him keep patrol members informed.
* Helps the patrol get ready for all troop activities.
* Represents his patrol at Patrol Leaders’ Council meetings when the Patrol Leader cannot attend.
* Lends a hand controlling the patrol and building patrol spirit.
* Sets a good example.
* Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
* Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
* Shows Scout spirit.
You are visitor number
Since March 17, 2013